You know how quickly your car can get dirty if you’ve ever owned a car. Vacuuming your car is important, whether you have kids, pets, or just everyday grime and dirt. To help you to keep your vehicle clean, today we will cover several of the best car vacuums. To help you out so you don’t have to waste any more time trying to find what best suits your needs, we’ve scoured the internet to find different options.
Like changing your windshield wipers or changing your oil, cleaning a vehicle should part of regular maintenance. You will find an extensive pool to choose from below if you’re looking for the best handheld vacuum for cars, or maybe you’re looking for the absolute best car vacuum cleaner or maybe the best portable vacuum cleaner for cars so you’re able to clean up an unexpected mess on the go.
When you have to go to several different stores, and compare prices and endless features and find cleaning equipment can be quite a headache. To help make this one of the easiest purchases you’ve made, we did the leg work for you by reviewing the top 10 car vacs of 2021.
What Are The Best Car Vacuums Of 2021?
When you’re about to purchase a new car vacuum, there are a few things to consider. These things could change your options depending on your needs. Do you need a car vacuum that has several accessories to help you clean up specific messes like pet hair? Do you need a dry/wet vac? How about corded versus cordless? You’ll find a few different options on this list that could work for you, whatever your needs.
To fulfill most user’s expectations, below you will read about the top 10 car vacuums. You’re bound to find something that you can work into your life with ease, whether you need a larger vac with a lot of suction power to make sure your ride stays clean or if you need the best small, handheld car vacuum that’s cheaper and best affordable vacuum.
Things to consider
There are things that can affect your vacuum buying choices, depending on several factors. If you don’t have access to any power outlets outdoors and you live in an apartment building then you may need a cordless car vacuum. You may need a specific brush attachment that helps clean up the fur if you have a pet that sheds a lot.
While reading these reviews, you will see top features, what each specific vacuum is known for, and their pros and cons. To be able to give you a better review, we have also looked at honest customer reviews from people who have purchased these products.
The vacuums will plug right into the lighter outlet in your vehicle and you will be surely surprised to find them. You will see everything from cordless, wall-mounted, and handheld, to vacuums used for specific clean-up jobs on our vacuum reviews list that is given below. Consider your needs and see which car vacuum will work best for your lifestyle, before making your purchase.
1. Car Vacuum Cleaner High Power 120W
Small but mighty, it has a powerful 120-watt motor, which allows for extra-strong suction power, this is one of the best car vacuum cleaners in 2021. Most of the handheld car vacuums are 80 watts or less.
To clean any car more easily than others on the market, this best vacuum cleaner for car interior detailing was specifically made to clean any car. It won’t cause any issues because you are able to use this to clean dry or wet messes. Allowing you to reach all of the places in your vehicle that need cleaning there is a longer power cord on this vac.
When needed and extend the life of the filter, it is equipped with a removable HEPA filter like most other car vacuums on this list so you can reuse and easily clean it. To let you won’t have to spend more money down the road, every vacuum also comes with a spare filter. This car vacuum also comes with a one-year warranty.
- 120-Watt Motor: As stated earlier, it allows you to clean up your car interior quicker and easier than others on the market, this powerful motor creates powerful suction.
- Multiple Attachment: You can use it for whatever you’re cleaning up, this vacuum comes with different attachments. There’s a wide-mouthed hose to clean up bigger messes such as spilled food or piles of dirt, or you could use a brush to help pick up pet hair.
- One-year Warranty: You will feel safer purchasing this vacuum, with a one-year warranty knowing that you can get a replacement or a return for the first 365 days.
Consider purchasing this vacuum, if you’re looking for a smaller vacuum that packs a punch.
With the suction power this one carries, it will be hard to find a handheld vacuum that can compete with a 120-watt motor. If you feel like you don’t like your purchase within the first year so with the warranty it has you will be covered. Lastly, making any cleaning job easier, there are multiple attachments.
2. Fypet Car Vacuum – 5 Stars All-Around
You’re probably wanting to remove things from your car’s interior like dirt, pet hair, lint, and unwanted mess like most people. This vacuum claims to clean all of those things right up if that’s the case.
The Fypet car vacuum is great for trucks, cars, or SUVs and has a 12-volt battery. Making it easy to get into the harder-to-reach places in any vehicle, it has a 360-degree cyclonic design. Any car you own will be clean after using this because it is equipped with a 16.4-foot power cord and a suction power of 5000PA.
Unlike most vacuums on this list, one of the best parts is that the brush head has high-speed pivoting and you will also be able to use this on wet or dry messes. Lastly, to make cleaning even easier, you have the typical washable filter.
- Pivoting Brush Head: Without having to worry about any dirt or grime left behind, you are able to clean practically every inch of your vehicle with a pivoting brush head.
- LED Light: When vacuuming into dark crevices you can usually miss a much easier job having an LED light would surely make getting into the dark a much easier job. By using the vacuum during the day or the evening hours, you could incorporate this feature much easier.
- Suction Power: For strong suction, this bad boy is equipped with 5000PA suction power. With this vacuum without power fading, the strong suction allows you to pick up almost any mess.
It was hard to find any cons to write about when doing research for this review. Accompanied by the incredibly powerful 5000PA suction power, the pivoting brush head will get to all parts of your vehicle’s interior. If that works better for you, this vacuum comes with an LED light, making it useful to see into dark cracks or for evening use.
3. BLACK+DECKER BDH2000PL MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum – No Crevice Left Unseen
You may like this vacuum if you have a vehicle that has crevices to get into and a lot of cracks. Allowing you to get into all those harder-to-reach places, one of the main selling points of this vacuum is its pivoting feature.
Another thing people who have purchased this vacuum boast about is the suction power, along with a great battery. This suction power doesn’t fade as lithium-ion batteries make it so that it doesn’t matter how full or low your battery is.
- Lithium-Ion Battery: This vacuum pump battery is built to last longer, charge quickly, and throughout use have consistent suction power.
- Crevice/Brush Tool: With every speck of dirt in all those forgotten about places, this additional tool assures you to clean it well.
- Pivot Feature: To help you to get into all of the hard to reach places is one of the main purposes of this vacuum.
If you’re wanting to get into all the little cracks and crevices that other machines can miss, this vacuum is undoubtedly is great for it. To get to spots that are usually looked over or that other vacuums simply can’t reach, the pivoting head will make it easy. You won’t have to keep charging it after every use as it is equipped with a lithium-ion battery since lithium-ion batteries are known to last longer.
4. ThisWorx for TWC-01 Car Vacuum – Good For On-The-Go
This may be the vacuum if you’re looking for a vacuum that can get between your seats to remove dirt, food, or anything that may have fallen between the cracks. ThisWorx vacuum is not a wall outlet like most vacs instead it plugs right into your cigarette lighter.
It works on both wet and dry grime and can even clean out your ashtray and also this vacuum is great for cleaning up everyday messes. It can be washed right in your kitchen sink with the included cleaning brush, the filter that comes on this vac is a HEPA design making it easy for maintenance.
- 16-Foot Cable: You are able to clean small and large vehicles using minimal effort, with the long 16-foot power cable. Even without a power outlet nearby, it plugs straight into your cigarette lighter so you can clean on the go.
- HEPA Filter: This vacuum has easy to clean and safe for the environment reusable filter.
- Wet/Dry Capabilities: For wet and dry clean up you do not have to worry about buying multiple car vacuums. This vacuum can clean up all in one from a liquid spill or mud from your boots.
To help you to reach every spot no matter what size vehicle you drive, it comes with a 16-foot power cable and is packed with a 106-watt motor that offers powerful suction. Before vacuuming, you don’t have to worry about picking up small things like cigarette filters or wrappers.
To pick up dirt and grime left behind by daily vehicle use, this vacuum will work well. This would be better if you lived in an area where the loud noise would be appropriate since the suction is louder. Any mess disappears with the help of strong suction and it’s wet and dry capabilities.
5. BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Lithium Ion Hand Handheld Cordless Vacuum
This vacuum has a lot in the name. You will be able to clean up any sign that your furry friend was in your car, with the help of this Bissell vacuum. It removes any stray pet hair, and also get embedded dirt on your seats or car floors.
For easy travel and to provide convenience while using, this best cordless car vacuum. To get you a long-lasting clean with a longer fade time, this vacuum has a 14-volt lithium-ion battery.
Whether you’re cleaning the reusable filter or washing out the dirt trap, it is built with a triple-level filtration system and is easy to clean. It also includes a set of specialized pet tools that include the following:
- Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Tool
- Motorized Brush Tool
Do not pick up or use this vacuum near anything that is flammable or could combust like lighters or gasoline, this is also list on their product description.
- Cordless: When using this cordless car vacuum, you won’t have to worry about being near an outlet. You won’t have to watch your step to not trip over a cord, since it’s cordless, plus without being held back by cord length you can really get in any area of your vehicle.
- Pet Cleaning Tools: The set of three pet cleaning tools will help to make sure that embedded dirt or any hair is cleaned up well if you have a Fido or Garfield in your life.
- Easy To Clean: When rinsing out the filter you become the vacuum cleaner and dirt trap area. All you need is some soap, a sink, and water.
- Triple Level Filtration: You know you are getting a cleaner car while using it, with the triple-level filtration system built into this vac, and it will improve the overall cleanliness of your vehicle.
For a good reason, this review talks about it a lot: If you’re a pet owner and have your furry friend in your vehicle a lot then this vacuum may be the one you want to consider purchasing.
It’s the best cordless vacuum for cars and incredibly easy to clean after using and it also comes with three tools specifically for cleaning up after pets. Helping with the overall cleanliness of your car, it’s the only vacuum on this list that has triple-level filtration.
6. HOTOR Car Vacuum Cleaner High Power – Day or Night Use
With a powerful amount of suction power, this bad boy is a mini car vacuum cleaner. People have boasted about how great it is and how lightweight it is for on-the-go use. For convenient use, this hotor car vac plugs right into your cigarette lighter. As it’s equipped with an LED light due to which you can clean during the day or night and with this vacuum, you will also receive a carry bag. Making the power chord easy to clean even the largest vehicles, the power chord is 16.4 feet long.
- Powerful Suction: Those who’ve purchased this product, talk about how great the suction power is consistently, especially on pet hair.
- LED Light: It allows you to see into dark corners and a great addition that allows you to vacuum at any time to get out all of the dirt easier.
- HEPA Filter: It helps to save the environment by not wasting one-time-use filters and comes with two stainless steel filters that you can wash in your kitchen.
If you find yourself with more free time in the evening or have a unique sleep schedule since it comes equipped with an LED light making it easy for nighttime cleaning, therefore, this vacuum may be the one you should purchase.
To help you to clean up just about any mess in your vehicle, this vac also has strong suction power.
7. Dyson V7 Car+Boat Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum Cleaner – Packed With Power
People probably think something along the lines of “quality” or “expensive”, when most people hear the word, Dyson. This best Dyson hand vacuum was created specifically for car and boat cleaning as Dyson is known for its vacuuming products.
You should have everything you need to make sure your vehicle is tidy and clean, with several different tools included. Some of the best tools this Dyson handheld vacuum includes are:
- Combination Tool
- Car Charger
- Extension Cord
- Mini Motorized tool
- Combination Tool: Like your dashboard or entertainment console, this tool allows you to clean up hard-to-reach crevices and additionally helps to dust things.
- Suction: Dyson mentions this vacuum will pick up any dirt or grime in your vehicle without worry about suction power fading for the first 30 minutes of use after charging and also noted as the most powerful suction of any handheld vacuum.
- Car charger: You will be able to keep this vacuum in your car or charge it while you use it with the additional car charger.
- Mini Motorized Tool: If you have dirt on your floor mats or pet hair on your vehicle’s carpet or seating, this additional tool allows you to easily pick up things.
- Extension Hose: To clean hard-to-reach places in your vehicle, the extension hose makes it easier.
You know you’re going to get a good product, with a name like Dyson. Like dusting your dashboard as well as vacuuming up dirt, this vacuum comes with multiple additional tools to get jobs done. This may be the best handheld vacuum for you if you need a wall charger and a car charger option. Before buying this vacuum it is smart to keep in mind that this vacuum comes with a hefty price tag and it can also be a bit bulky.
8. BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster Cordless Vacuum – For The Techie
Black & Decker is a name most people know when it comes to trusted names in vacuums. Giving this black and decker hand vacuum a whopping 18-month battery life when it’s off the charger, this vacuum was made with lithium technology. With this type of battery, it is equipped with Smart Charge Technology, which means that once it’s all charged up, it will automatically shut off.
Year after year users has found this black and decker handheld vacuum is reliable and reach for it often. Whether you have leather seats or carpet in your vehicle, this vacuum should work for your needs, which is one of the best things about this vac that it can be used on multiple surfaces.
- Easy To Empty: For this one, you just have to twist off the front suction part and pour the contents into a trash bag or bin, while other vacuums can be a pain to empty.
- Washable Dirt Bowl: It couldn’t be easier to clean out this vacuum. With some soap and water, the dirt bowl can be done right in the sink because the dirt bowl is washable.
- Cordless Power: If it’s well charged before use, you won’t need to be plugged in anywhere to use this product.
You may want to consider purchasing this one if a futuristic vacuum that can clean multiple surfaces is for you. Not only this machine is easy for the user to clean it but also does this machine clean as well.
It can be great for ride-share drivers or people who use their car more often than others, while it being cordless, you are able to use this vacuum on the go.
9. Bissell Garage Pro Wall-Mounted Wet Dry Car Vacuum – Detailing Pro
However, dirty your vehicle is, it should get clean after using it because this vacuum comes with so many accessories. Seeing as how you are able to mount it to any wall in your garage or home, this vacuum won’t take up much room, though it is bigger than any other on the list so far.
To make it getting all around the interior of your car or truck easy, it comes with a 32-foot hose. Before you’d need to empty out the whopping 4-gallon dirt tank this vacuum has you could clean your vehicle several times. Whether that’s spilled coffee or a snack that got knocked over, you will be able to use this on wet or dry messes. On the machine, the thing that could be helpful is a blower option available.
- Car detail Attachments: To make it much easier to get every detail of your span and spick, this vacuum/blower comes with seven different car attachments.
- Dry/Wet: Whether it’s dry or liquid, you can use this no matter what kind of mess you’re picking up.
- 4-Gallon Tank: Like some of the others on this list, you don’t have to empty this after every use or even multiple times during use.
This vacuum comes with 7 attachments that will help to get just about any job done, it’s hard to go wrong with a vacuum. Seeing as how it holds 4 gallons and has an indicator on the side that shows you how full it is, you won’t have to worry about cleaning out the dirt tank after every use. Everything can get cleaned up when using this vacuum, as the wet and dry capabilities assure you that no matter the mess it can get cleaned up.
10. Vacmaster Professional – Professional Wet/Dry Vac
Like a few of the others on this list, from the name of this vacuum, you are able to know that it works on wet and dry messes. This best portable car vacuum is “designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects” is claimed by vacmaster themselves.
To save your space, there is an on-board hose and storage for accessories and the power cord. It is the longest one on the review so far as it has a power cord of 18 feet long. To give you plenty of reach to get your entire car’s interior as the hose is seven feet long.
Since it comes with eight accessories, this vacuum is able to get just about any job done, including the following:
- Air & Noise Diffuser
- Seven-foot Kink Resistant Premium Hose
- Foam Wet Filter
- Utility Nozzle
- Fine Dust Cartridge Filter
- Creative tool
- Extension Wand
- Car Nozzle
- Seven-Foot Hose: The seven-foot hose this car vacuum comes with will have you cleaning and reaching all the necessary spots with ease.
- Suction Power: To help you out to pick up most anything that’s making your car interior filthy, this vacuum is packed with suction power.
- 18-Foot Cord: Since you won’t have to re-plug it over and over to reach all sides of your car, as it has the longest cord on our review yet will make cleaning any size vehicle that much easier.
- Attachments: With specific cleanup projects such as dirt, food spills, or pet hair, there are plenty of attachments included with this vacuum that can help.
The thing that could be best sells you, this vacuum has the longest power cord of all of the vacuums reviewed. To help you out to clean up just about any mess, it comes with several attachments. The high suction power that this vacuum has is one of the biggest selling points for customers. To clean up the interior of your car, the seven-foot hose makes it so you won’t have to work too hard.
On most car vacuums, you might be looking at features that don’t come standard. Since there are such a variety of product features, these reviews are convenient.
The wet/dry capability is one of the most popular additional features. So read carefully as a lot of these vacuums come with that, but not all. We cover which ones on the list do have additional brushes and tools, as not every vacuum comes with additional tools and brushes.
There are some additional standard features to know about that should come with each vacuum, that you need to consider before purchasing a vacuum for your car. You want a vacuum that, if cordless doesn’t have a suction that fades in power over the course of using it and can hold a long battery charge.
The reusable filter is another standard feature, which is not only good for the earth and your wallet, but also makes for easier clean up for you.
Easy To Clean
Half of the battle is having a vacuum that is easy to clean after use. In the above review, you will see what that will entail and how easy each vacuum is to clean. You can clean filters with soap and water at your kitchen sink as most of them have reusable filters and dirt trays.
The ultimate convenience is having a cordless vacuum. With these vacuum’s you are able to physically get into your vehicle and can easily reach every spot, you’re wanting to clean. There isn’t avoiding tripping over and long cord to work around.
When charged, it’s portable is what means to have the best handheld cordless vacuum. Whenever an unexpected mess is created you’ll be able to keep it in your car and use it daily.
Whether you’re using it in your car or elsewhere, suction power is one of the main selling points of vacuums. A vacuum will take more work on your end to get the mess cleaned and usually will take more time as well, like if a vacuum has poor suction.
You may want to make sure that it doesn’t fade over time, in addition to having powerful suction. Towards the end of the battery charge, it starts to fade in power, even it starts out strong if you’ve ever been using a cordless vacuum. In the reviews above, you will see a few vacuums that have a fade-resistant, longer life than others.
Since you won’t receive your power from being consistently plugged into a power source, having a long battery life pertains to cordless vacuums. You won’t have to stop vacuuming part-way through to charge your vacuum when you have long battery life.
You should be well versed in the main and additional features that most vacuums have after going over the top 10 best car vacuums. There’s likely something on this list for you, whether you prefer one that you mount to the wall with a large dirt trap that you’ll have to clean less often or you prefer the best cordless handheld vacuum 2021 that’s easier to clean.
Whether you’re just looking for something to clean up everyday dirt and dust, or you work for a ride-sharing company and need a tidy car, or you’re cleaning up after pets and children, there’s a car vac on the market for any of your needs.